Coffee's ready...

Just wanted to mention

Mable laid her first egg yesterday and Betty her first today.

Omlet - no sign yet???? But 2 out of three!!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

- oh yeah and the Roos are rooing and mounting - oops!!!! - but not my wee Blue roo boy yet. my two babies maybe they will be grown next week??? They are a week younger.

Oesdog

Last edited:
Just waiting on a buddy, we're going black powder hunting up in north Louisiana. Haven't been up that way in quite some time. Going to Tallulah. Weather will be very comfortable, no breaking ice to get to your stand on this trip.
big_smile.png

Y'all have a good one.

...JP

Good morning!

Funny post, Rancher!
gig.gif

And YEAH for Mabel and Betty, Oesdog!! I sure wish my EE would lay soon. She hasn't shown the slightest interest in the nest boxes, nor is she squating. Sigh.

Hot coffee tastes good on a cold morning. Gotta get to work, though.

JP - what is black powder hunting?

Have a good one!

Quote:
Amen on that HOT COFFEE tastes Fantastic on a COooooold morning !

I THINK black powder hunting is when you use a gun that you load with gun powder instead of bullets. LIKE the old time civil war guns . . ..

JP - - jump in here and correct me - - and tell us how the hunting trip went : thumbsup

Winter is about to hit here. Everything is fed and watered. I'm here working on my second cup. In an hour or so when it warms up, I'll be off to check some snares and train some dogs. For now I'm feeding two of my addictions: BYC and coffee.
lol.png

Just lingering over my last cup of coffee before running out the door. Hate to go out, it's 20 degrees out there! (I know, it's gonna get worse!) Congrats, oesdog on your first eggies! That is always so exciting and I'm thrilled for you! See yas!
caf.gif

Scoop nice to see u back.
Coffee is almost gone
so the cup will have to be refilled,
And a Merry christmas and a
Happy new year to all of you too.
Anyone heard from Tonopau?

Quote:
No sorry haven;t heard from her or Tartannick???? They seem to have disapeared which is sad. I left a few messages for Tartannick but she never got back.
I hope Tonopau gets back though if she isn;t feeling the best she takes breaks I think.
Oh the girls first eggs. - We had a lovely steak dinner tonight. We did Tobbacco Onions on the Steak and I lightly boiled the two eggs so they had that nice bit of runny yolk comming out and I put them on the Steak on top of the Onion so it just ozzed through!!!! Tasted really nice and I think a good place for first eggs to end up on top of a good steak!!!!!!Now I just have to convince the girls that this is a good thing and they should try it again???
Oesdog -
big_smile.png
Oh guys its been - 21 in some parts of the UK !!!!!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom