Cold!

i meant in the first sentence ireland hasent had such bad storms in decades and has wind gale records also and so much rain in such a short period
Yes, it was easy to understand what you wanted to say.
Of course, Ireland normally gets hit by the storms off the Atlantic first, but Cornwall in England´s had a bad time, also some other counties along the coastline. Ancient coastline has been changed in some places.

The storms in uk are worse then ever in walse wind blew people into the massive waves and in south of uk massive boulders were picked up by the storm and into the city and in a other part a wall that protects people from waves got burst to piece and eroded the ground in 11hours i mean how on earth did this happen and the waves down is south ireland at cork were so big that it looked like a tsunami ! But all the weather storms england had were before over ireland and its easy to believe because that weather we had was so bad and ten times worse in uk ! You must see to believe it yourself ! Its terrible ,but America is having alot of trouble too and the weather is crazy ! It also snowed in jerusalem few weeks ago and thats very odd :/ ill shut up now :)

The weather here in the US has been the coldest in the last 20 years. It has been so cold it is very hard to go out and do the animal chores..... brrrrrrrrr brrrrrrrrrr

It's been so cold in MN that today's -1 felt lovely!! We just got our chickens last March so this is our first winter with them. I'm realizing that I am more anxious for spring because of them, which is not a side-effect I would have expected! They're used to free-ranging quite a bit but they will not go anywhere near the snow. Fortunately I hear that the brutal cold is not supposed to return, and we might be able to expect an earlier spring than last year (of course in MN our winter lasted nearly to May last year so I should hope it would be earlier!!).

In ireland last spring was unbelievable,it was freezing extremly dry and windy and it rains alot in ireland but 2013 spring had no drop of rain and no grass grew the trees didnt even bud and everything was yellow and dead ,and we didnt have a real spring so at mid april we got rain and days later trees budded and green everywhere ! I liked it because no rain but everybody was amazed but more amazed of the summer we had haha it was warm and dry :D since 2001 ,lets see what this year will bring us

Back
Top Bottom