Collecting Cool Rocks! Minerals, Crystals, Fossils, Geodes, etc.

Pics
20210117_082345.jpg

My after-the-flood finds.

I'm at that age where the kids are thinking "mom probably doesn't have too many years left. We better get her something special." 😉
I'm definitely at the age where I look at the hubby and say things like "we only need it to last another dozen years or so (my car)...let's just build a bigger coop." 🤣

I'm at that age where the kids are thinking "mom probably doesn't have too many years left. We better get her something special." 😉
I'm definitely at the age where I look at the hubby and say things like "we only need it to last another dozen years or so (my car)...let's just build a bigger coop." 🤣
I am at the age that I figured the last truck I bought will be my last truck. That was 22 years ago.

I am at the age that I figured the last truck I bought will be my last truck. That was 22 years ago.
I can remember my mother (the paper towel lady per the grandkids) saying "Don't y'all spill anything in my car! It will probably be our last one." She said that for years and years.
My dad's truck went kaput and he hauled some organic fertilizer in the trunk of her 8 yr. old Cadillac. I thought he was going to meet his maker.🥺 he survived. They both made it at least 10 more years. 😁

Back
Top Bottom