Collecting Cool Rocks! Minerals, Crystals, Fossils, Geodes, etc.

Pics
@janiedoe
smilie_geb_150.gif

I hope you have an awesome day!!

Thank you! So far it's pretty good! Except for one little 5 or 6 day old chick that I'm forcing electrolytes on...wish me & her luck! The best gift would be her speedy recovery! Brought home 6 that had horrible pasty butt Thursday from TSC.
That’s kind of you to help out. I spotted some pasty butts the other day at my local farm store. It makes me sad :(

That’s kind of you to help out. I spotted some pasty butts the other day at my local farm store. It makes me sad :(
I liked the looks of those new brooders at TSC at first. Now that I know the heat plates are not adjustable & are way too high for newly hatched chicks I'm not so impressed. I saw them but left the store, thought about while I was at the grocery and then went back for them. I
brought home all 6 naked necks that were left and two little CCLB. All are doing great now except this little one that is struggling.
Next time I'll do curbside service but this time happy birthday to me. Lol.

I liked the looks of those new brooders at TSC at first. Now that I know the heat plates are not adjustable & are way too high for newly hatched chicks I'm not so impressed. I saw them but left the store, thought about while I was at the grocery and then went back for them. I
brought home all 6 naked necks that were left and two little CCLB. All are doing great now except this little one that is struggling.
Next time I'll do curbside service but this time happy birthday to me. Lol.
My feed store doesn’t have those new set ups. Just the same old crowded bins:
1A9A4ACD-CB00-429C-BF0C-E8030C0F9F78.jpeg

When was your birthday?

Back
Top Bottom