Colorado

YAY!!!
wee.gif

How long did they take at your place? They were only here for about 30 minutes

About an hour but I had Boo and she just couldn't stop talking and asking questions. I did figure out why I couldn't keep my chicken area as scent free as I could in the summer. I need more cross ventilation at the top. I have a window and the doggy door but they are on the same side. I also have open slats going into the garage but they said it isn't enough unless there is a fan blowing out to keep it ventilated. I've been killing myself lately trying to figure out why the smell is strong right now. I thought that maybe it was the fermented feed. Nope. It's because in the summer, I had a fan blowing, window open and the window in the coop door open created a breeze. sigh. always something.

Duck Help

Is there anyone here who can help me with bumblefoot in a duck. I've tried googling looking for a local waterfowl rescue organization because in some other states, if you call them and bring your duck to them, they'll show you how to care for it yourself. I can't find crap in Colorado.

Can anyone help?

So I am going to be ordering some Tricide-Neo when I get home tonight unless someone knows of a place locally that carries it. It appears that it works tremendously well when used in conjuction with duck booties for bumblefoot. I will never again own ducks unless I have an outdoor pond for them. I'd still take advice from any duck people out there. I'm just hoping that the non-invasive way will work.

So I am going to be ordering some Tricide-Neo when I get home tonight unless someone knows of a place locally that carries it. It appears that it works tremendously well when used in conjuction with duck booties for bumblefoot. I will never again own ducks unless I have an outdoor pond for them. I'd still take advice from any duck people out there. I'm just hoping that the non-invasive way will work.

SO sorry, wish I knew the first thing about ducks :(

How is your Mom doing?

SO sorry, wish I knew the first thing about ducks :(

How is your Mom doing?

Lol...who was it that said that Mothers are awesome in small doses? Just moaning a little but she treats my little girl like she did me when I was 6 and that is a no-no. It took many years after I left home to develop the close relationship that we have now. She was fine with my son when he was 6 and now at almost 18. I just don't get it. Why do some people of the older generation expect little girls to behave one way and little boys another? I love and adore my Mother but realize now that its a good thing, for our relationship, if she goes back home in December. Understand that neither myself nor my Mother watches tv. My little one, however, loves this silly show called Horseland. I have an indoor saddle for her and she'll watch Horseland and pretend that she is horseback riding. Mom doesn't understand it and doesn't understand how she can even watch such a show. The last 2 blowups have been...wait for it.... over a kids tv show that was on for less than an hour. So today, to keep the peace, I apologized for questioning her parental experience, told her I loved her and spoke to my little one and explained that there is no more Horseland unless it's on the computer.

Ok, rant off. Other than that...she's wonderful. :)

Back
Top Bottom