Colorado

I need an emergency companion duckling!

I have a sweet new hatch who was not intended to be an only duck, but that is how the incubator turned I guess.

If you have a spare young duckling you are willing to rehome, please let me know. They will be pets and kept for life if that matters in your consideration.

I need an emergency companion duckling!

I have a sweet new hatch who was not intended to be an only duck, but that is how the incubator turned I guess.

If you have a spare young duckling you are willing to rehome, please let me know. They will be pets and kept for life if that matters in your consideration.
where are you located
at in colorado.

4 beautiful Wyandottes about 3 months old needing rehoming. 1 is a likely Roo. All sweet as can be. Breakin my heart. In Teller County. Can deliver across the state for a good home.

Put them on CL but not for free or they will end up in a soup pot. You should be able to get $50-75 for the 4. I've done well selling pullets on Denver CL. They are off heat so that makes them more valuable. If you are down to the wire, pm me. I can help you out. Did you contact Joshua k? He was looking for chickens a month ago but is up in Craig.

Put them on CL but not for free or they will end up in a soup pot. You should be able to get $50-75 for the 4. I've done well selling pullets on Denver CL. They are off heat so that makes them more valuable. If you are down to the wire, pm me. I can help you out. Did you contact Joshua k? He was looking for chickens a month ago but is up in Craig.
Helpful thank you. I will cross post up in Denver and maybe also elsewhere since I can deliver them. Does it make sense to ask for a delivery surcharge if it's more than say 60 miles? Or is that just trashy...

Back
Top Bottom