Colorado

Yikes! I am very grateful I haven't seen a venomous snake in years. I know they are out there but I haven't seen any so I can pretend they don't exist.
On a separate note, anyone want to take a guess on this? :D everyone in the family is dead set on one but I think they're just playing the odds. :lol:
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/724733/poll-is-it-a-boy-or-a-girl-human-baby#post_9994117
Oh, and Big Red goes to his new home tonight! We are meeting at the Costco. :). Apparently he is going to be a young ladies pet and help watch her hens.

I'm going to say it depends on your stress... if you have been stressed way much, boy. If you have been blissfully happy, girl. If you were in the private sector without the knowledge that your husband will have a job in a few after military, I'd say boy. But knowing you are going to financially ok, girl. Unless the move is starting to stress you out...then boy.

I'm glad Big Red found a home. I would have taken him back but since I'm not NPIP, I can't.

I'm going to say it depends on your stress... if you have been stressed way much, boy. If you have been blissfully happy, girl. If you were in the private sector without the knowledge that your husband will have a job in a few after military, I'd say boy. But knowing you are going to financially ok, girl. Unless the move is starting to stress you out...then boy.
I'm glad Big Red found a home. I would have taken him back but since I'm not NPIP, I can't.

Defiantly more stressed than not! Guess time will tell! :)

Congrats! Spicy foods, watermellon, and Popsicles but no sweet (chocolate) cravings - 2 girls. Also couldn't stand cooking meat or eggs (sorry guys! - lol!)

So long he or she is healthy!!!

Tracie

I have a strikingly colored bantam cochin cockerel available locally. He's a blue mille fleur from my breeding but has too much white for me to keep. He's crowing and trying to breed. $8

Also a couple young silkie cockerel chicks, pet quality. 1 light blue and 1 splash, $5 each. the splash has a foot with 4 toes. They hatched in October. All listed on craigslist too

Bantams are fun. Hope you get him sold.

Yesterday I got the wireless thermometer I ordered via Amazon. Less than $15 total with shipping. Anyway, I got it set up last evening. This morning the temp in the people house was 66*, and the temp in the hen house was 29*. Yesterday afternoon the waterer heater was on and warm. It's thermostat is set to turn off at 45*.

I have a strikingly colored bantam cochin cockerel available locally. He's a blue mille fleur from my breeding but has too much white for me to keep. He's crowing and trying to breed. $8

Also a couple young silkie cockerel chicks, pet quality. 1 light blue and 1 splash, $5 each. the splash has a foot with 4 toes. They hatched in October. All listed on craigslist too
He is so pretty.

Back
Top Bottom