Announcement Coming Soon: BYC Extreme Coop Makeover YouTube Series! - April fool's 2024

Could I become part of the team? I have built 8 chicken coops (technically one wasn’t a chicken coop. It was a shed. But close enough). So I have a pretty good idea of what can stay up in the wind, and what can’t

Definitely! We appreciate your suggestion. We'll keep this in mind as we continue to explore our options and make decisions. Thank you for your input! 🐔✨

Definitely! We appreciate your suggestion. We'll keep this in mind as we continue to explore our options and make decisions. Thank you for your input! 🐔✨
Cool! When do we start?!
We should do it so we’re in different time Periods. So the people can dress up at the end, with their chickens, by the coop we made.

We should do it so we’re in different time Periods.
Build a Time Machine and go back to help our grandparents with their chicken coops? That’s awesome! Just don’t interact with your past self. Remember… “when you mess with time, it tends to mess back.”-Tony Stark

Build a Time Machine and go back to help our grandparents with their chicken coops? That’s awesome! Just don’t interact with your past self. Remember… “when you mess with time, it tends to mess back.”-Tony Stark
Exactly!
But if we do that, we might end up with extra aunts, uncles, cousins, etc. because they didn’t die of malnutrition.

Back
Top Bottom