Connecticut Chicken Stock

Welcome Crazychick. You picked the right day to join with a name like that! Don't know of any roosters like that. I have neighbors who don't like the noise they make. We hatched three eggs in February. Any of the roosters will probably be coming to Chickenstock with us to find new homes.
sad.png

Quote:
Welcome crazychick. I have a Buff Orp rooster that doesn't crow...yet. He hatched last Oct so he still has time to develop, but his brother is already crowing like crazy (oops, no pun intended!) My roo is the only male here. I've heard that they learn to crow sooner if there are other males around to learn from.

Quote:
Welcome crazychick. I have a Buff Orp rooster that doesn't crow...yet. He hatched last Oct so he still has time to develop, but his brother is already crowing like crazy (oops, no pun intended!) My roo is the only male here. I've heard that they learn to crow sooner if there are other males around to learn from.

That is similar to my limited roo experience:
I had two polish that turned out to be roos. Once one started crowing the other caught on quickly and the two of them never quit from sun up to sun down.

I had the thought that we should all have nametags w/our "on-line" names, so that we would all know each other!!

Hi all, I received tee-shirt info. Did anyone else find anything?

White shirts are $2.50 each.
One color printing on 2 sides (small front left chest & full back) is $3.70.
Printing one side is $1.85.
Screen charge is $30.00 (If you have different large prints on both sides of
shirt, you will
need 2 screens - $60.00
If you get less than 24 shirts, there is a $25. set up charge for each side.

Some of the high schools have print shops. Even the tech schools. Maybe they could do them for a lesser amt. Email me since I may have a personal contact at both in my area of Newtown. My 7 girls are hopefully arriving on Tuesday from Ohio.

My 7 girls are hopefully arriving on Tuesday from Ohio.

dedern,
Congrats on the new girls. I ordered from my pet chicken last year - nice getting the smaller orders. Wish they weren't so busy this year.
Terry​

I ordered early .. I will prob use them again if need be. My neighbor told me about the them. Very nice woman working for them, their prices were also good,Was going to originally get 10 but kind of got alittle ahead of myself I thought and changed the order. I am new to chickens but raised 2 boys who are great. I have 3 golden retreivers who are good at "leave it and drop it" so we will see. I think I will be ok.

Back
Top Bottom