Construction of "The Pantry". Another Wacky Coop. (Pic Heavy)

The product I used is from Home Depot. I believe it is called Red Devil. They sell it in the tile section. It used used to make a rubber liner in showers and waterproof walls. It works very well, I use it in all the showers and tubs where I install tile. You do not have to caulk the corners you can simply apply it and it will do the same thing I just like the corners fully sealed. (It makes me feel better) The above floor had two coats on the corners and joints and the two entire coats on the floor. I started with about 2/3 of a gallon and still have about a 1/3 or more left. I will put 1 more coat done before final painting. It runs about $50 for a gallon but it the best stuff I have found.

You are so clever and skilled with your carpentry. I should have gone for the wacky, Dr. Seus look to my chicken coop. That way, when none of the walls are perfectly plumb or the angles perfect 90 degrees I could claim I did it on purpose. This is going to be awesome. Can't wait to see photos of the finished product.

Wow that looks great. I can't wait to see the finished building. All the angles are neat and makes me think of the nursery rhyme.

There was a crooked man and he walked a crooked mile,
He found a crooked sixpence upon a crooked stile.
He bought a crooked cat, which caught a crooked mouse.
And they all lived together in a little crooked house.

So are your chickens crooked?

Great coop design! The roof angles gave me a anxiety just thinking about them but it looks like you are pulling everything off incredibly well!

Back
Top Bottom