Cool Light Candler?

cherndon712

Crowing
15 Years
Jan 1, 2008
WY
Has anybody used these? My ideas just aren't showing me much but dark and light areas of eggs...I can't see veins or anything so I want to try something different!

I have my DH's headlamp, it has LED lights in it...It is REALLY bright, just apparently not bright enough. I can't even SEE in my Ameracauna eggs.

That's strange because I use a small LED flashlight and I can see into my brown and blue eggs very well. Maybe the beams on the headlamp are spaced too far apart? Just guessing - the 2 beams on the flashlight are very close together?????

Lori

I use a LED upgraded Surefire 6p... you can't just go by led, you have to go by ratings and reflector type. My one led has more power than those horrendously silly 24 led junks you find in some stores that have no output.

I have a cool light candler and it works well. I have used a mini led flashlight with great success also.

I thought all LED were the same...Guess Not!! Mine has about 12 bulbs in a 1 1/2" round beam....I put the eggs right on top of it, but still...I tried using a lamp w/ a cardboard box and it worked a little better. I looked at the sure fires...They're expensive, but I'll be getting one!! IS this the one you have?

G2
00ae.png
LED

Battery-powered LED. Compact (pocket sized) flashlight featuring a super-efficient, high-output, long-running LED for tactical, outdoor, and general use. A higher-output, longer-running LED version of our best-selling G2 Nitrolon
00ae.png

Max Output: 80 lumens
Runtime: 12 hours

Price: $65.00

Last edited:
I just use a little flashlight and cup my hand. I have also used a lightbulb under a box.

Back
Top Bottom