Coop Cam advice

Songbird Farms

In the Brooder
Jan 7, 2018
Hi all –

Anyone have a recommendation for camera to monitor coop predators ? Hoping for night visions, battery power, and maybe wifi – coop to house is approx 50 feet.

Thank you.

Wyze has a new outdoor camera that meets your criteria for 49.99 but they just sold out a week or two ago. They have been VERY hot sellers.
I'm lucky enough to be able to have multiple extension cords that can reach my coop/run and just bought an indoor wyze camera that I can weatherproof in the run (kits are cheap on amazon for them), plus my house wifi signal reaches to the run.

I love my Wyze Pan Cam and indoor camera, as I use them to check in on my puppies and as security cameras. Cheap and efficient.

I would think any wilderness cam would work... they have some real nice wifi ones out now .... Bass Pro Shop has a good selection.

Would this be for inside or outside of the coop?
You can use it for both if you have the right setup. Plus you can find outdoor after market setups to make them weather proof for like $20 or less. I got one for my wyze Pan Cam but decided to keep it inside the house for security
I put my indoor standard wyze cam in the run. I have the run covered and use the magnetic base of the camera to kennel run. I just had to run an extension cord to it. Here’s a pic
A353C962-952F-4588-B891-5627AC11A932.png

Back
Top Bottom