Coop Cam

Here is my coop cam website. It has colour during the day and at night you can see the girls roosting with night vision. It's so cute!

Only works in Firefox at the mo tho, no idea why yet but we will fix that soon. You will have to log in, user: visitor and password: visitor

The site is

www.coopcam.org

Check back often!

Here is my coop cam website. It has colour during the day and at night you can see the girls roosting with night vision. It's so cute!
Only works in Firefox at the mo tho, no idea why yet but we will fix that soon. You will have to log in, user: visitor and password: visitor
The site is
www.coopcam.org
Check back often!

To get IE to work with my IP cam I had to enable all the "ActiveX" controls

Tools -> Internet net options -> Security -> Local intranet -> Custom level -.> enable everything on "ActiveX controls and plug-ins"

Cool website. How did you get the camera on your web site? That's the part I haven't figured out yet.

Last edited:
It doesnt work in IE because apparently IE doesnt like mjpgs. We are going to work on it tho.

To embed ti onto the website took ALOT of time and effort, them camera i have (Foscam FI89018w) isnt supported in a lot of host providers. We managed to get it working using webcamxp. But as I said before it only seems to work in Firefox atm. Weird lol.

Does anyone have a recommendation for a Mac based Chicken cam? I had a coop cam and loved it, but when it had problems it had no tech support and we never got it working again. We want wireless, color and romote control pan and tilt. Thanks.

I use my MAC more and more and the PC less and less. I've had no problem using the MAC with the Foscam cameras I have or any Router I have worked with. The live streaming on my web site was all set up using a MAC. I think the camera devices and accessories are likely MAC friendly. You know the cameras run off your router not a computer. Computer just sets the configurations in the camera and router. FYI

Yes, but the last one we had could only be configured though PC and we don't have one. My other concern is that I want one that has a proven record of customer service. The last one we had the company seemed to evaporate right after we got it.
I use my MAC more and more and the PC less and less. I've had no problem using the MAC with the Foscam cameras I have or any Router I have worked with. The live streaming on my web site was all set up using a MAC. I think the camera devices and accessories are likely MAC friendly. You know the cameras run off your router not a computer. Computer just sets the configurations in the camera and router. FYI

Back
Top Bottom