Coop for 2 chickens

aart, Rendering was done with architectural / mechanical engineering program Microstation.
Plan for lots of non drafty ventalation....if you haven't already!

Scott can you explain your post. I think I have plenty of ventilation but not sure if it'll be non drafty.

Quote: This article, found in the Learning Center at the top of the page, will explain it a lot more thoroughly than I ever could.....that being said, leaving a 1 to 2 inch gap where your roof meets your walls looks like a perfect solution. Covered with hardware cloth, of course. I don't know what climate you're in but that would help with condensation in the winter and heat build up in the summer.

Ripped from the pages of that article....
Quote:

Last edited:
aart, Rendering was done with architectural / mechanical engineering program Microstation.
Oh wow...not many know that name but I used Microstation for 18 years, I use Inventor now....much easier for modeling unless MS has gone to parametric. Been 5 year since I used MS.

I have microstation 95 so it's old. But the rendering I posted is just a screen shot of actual plan. Coop is designed in 3D so I'll have detailed material list and dimensions for all cuts.

Back
Top Bottom