Coop ideas for the diy impaired? :)

Hey everyone, I was sitting eating my Weetabix this morning browsing the B&Q website to see if the sheds had come down in price and well believe it or not I found the 4x4 playhouse down in clearance to £93!! I called and they said they couldn't find the deal anywhere as the product code didn't work so I went down there and they changed it to the £93 but the catch is the shed is dismantled and has been out in the weather (snow, rain) for ages! But it's not in that bad a condition, slightly damp and frost, and the guy said he'd get more off the price for me (thankfully) so I have to go back next week and pay for it and have it delivered -hopefully so keep your fingers crossed for me please that it's still there and I can have it for less than £93 as I'm a poor student haha! I'm so thankful for this opportunity! I'm sure once I paint it and do it up a little it will be fine! My uncle will build a run for me :) x
Sounds like that will work out well for you. Nice price.

2DFB8777-11A1-4BA8-B174-49ED7688ACE2.jpeg
AB5D4AE5-82A9-4FF7-A6FC-CDA1CDD27757.jpeg
F36E2914-521F-4168-AE5A-CE505BEEEDAF.jpeg
Hi everyone, eventually got the shed for £80, wood preserved it and painted it :D I also added Lino flooring samples given to us by a very kind lady from the local flooring shop! I just added it to make it a bit easier to clean and to help the floor last longer. I love this coop.

Back
Top Bottom