Coop name - wizard theme

jedigurl

In the Brooder
Apr 18, 2024
MA
My coop is getting close to done and I’m excited for my chicks to move in. I need an awesome name for my coop. My house is called Hogwarts and each of my 4 birds is named after a character: Pansy, Luna, Susan and Rose.
What’s a great name for the coop that will look like a cute blue cottage? It would be perfect if it fit in with the Harry Potter theme :)
IMG_3365.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_3342.jpeg
    IMG_3342.jpeg
    592.4 KB · Views: 2
My coop is getting close to done and I’m excited for my chicks to move in. I need an awesome name for my coop. My house is called Hogwarts and each of my 4 birds is named after a character: Pansy, Luna, Susan and Rose.
What’s a great name for the coop that will look like a cute blue cottage? It would be perfect if it fit in with the Harry Potter theme :)View attachment 3844769
Chickenclaw tower? (They're not ravens, so not Ravenclaw, but it does look a little bit like a tower in that picture.)

Shrieking Shack? (Depending on how often the hens sing the egg song, it might end up very appropriate.)

With wire over the windows, it looks like Eggzkaban.... but I don't want to think of my ladies as imprisioned!
1716908460345.png

Back
Top Bottom