Coop Names and Signs

so cute! Can u PM me her etsy info. Please?

When I pull up etsy.com and search "chicken signs", she is posted 2nd row from the top in the center (the picture is actually my sign I created!) Cackleblossoms is the name. If you click on that picture it will take you to Susan's website. She does beautiful work!

Me and my boyfriend went to the states back in June/July and we visited New York, la, and San Fransisco before heading to Banff. San Fran was our favourite, and we went to Alcatraz and it was one of our highlights from holiday.

Our chicken coop is known as "Alcooptraz"

There are so so many unique, creative coop names! I love them all. My coop doesn't have a name, but I ordered some signs to hang in the "cabin" (coop) from a woman on Etsy.com. She paints on old boards and you can pick one of her signs or create your own and she will paint it to your specifications. My first one was her colorful whimsical chickens and eggs and I had the saying "Give Us This Day Our Daily Egg" painted on it. That hangs over the nesting boxes. The second one I designed myself and she painted it. It has fluffy sleeping chickens on roosting poles with the little dream bubbles filled with mealworms above their heads. The saying I had her put on it is "While Visions of Mealworms Danced In Their Heads". It hangs over the roosting area. The third one hangs outside of the pen and has big fluffy chickens and says "Welcome To The Coop (No Predators Allowed)". One day I will learn how to download pics to the site and post them.
Copy and paste LOL. Works for me!
il_570xN.593430488_78i8.jpg

Back
Top Bottom