Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Thank you!! That would be great!! I’m assuming if I do get them, that cheaper Walmart, TSC, pet store, etc. type ones would not be a good idea?? I think they carry the good brands there though like Oster and Andis and stuff but probably a cheaper model. Should probably splurge for the good kind?? But I really don’t have her shaved often at all, maybe like once a year if that, or every couple. Think I haven’t had a full shave in a couple cause I was trying to grow it out ha so not sure if it’s worth it or not.
Couple of tips...
Get good quality, get an extra set of blades, and always keep a can of lube/coolant handy.
If you are doing a complete shave down, the blades can get hot and it's easy to actually burn the skin.
As you are shaving press your hand to the flat part of the blade often to feel how hot they may be getting. Spray with coolant. When they don't want to cool down, change them out with your spare set. Be sure to gently pull the skin flat as you go too. Small knicks can be sealed up with skin glue.

Don't be afraid to try a pair of mat scissors to cut out the mats and then keep those areas cut short with scissors. They don't need to be super sharp either, Just take your time and do little bits at a time. Slow and steady.

Couple of tips...
Get good quality, get an extra set of blades, and always keep a can of lube/coolant handy.
If you are doing a complete shave down, the blades can get hot and it's easy to actually burn the skin.
As you are shaving press your hand to the flat part of the blade often to feel how hot they may be getting. Spray with coolant. When they don't want to cool down, change them out with your spare set. Be sure to gently pull the skin flat as you go too. Small knicks can be sealed up with skin glue.

Don't be afraid to try a pair of mat scissors to cut out the mats and then keep those areas cut short with scissors. They don't need to be super sharp either, Just take your time and do little bits at a time. Slow and steady.
I missed it, What are we cutting?

There have been smaller peaceful protests here in my area but hardly any of them are wearing masks. (according to what I saw on my local news)
They are moving and marching, but they are also pretty tightly bunched up and chanting. I hope our hospitals don't get overwhelmed again.

Was juuuuust beginning to wonder if I really needed to hatch out extra chicks. Glad I finally got electric fence around the garden too so the critter loss will hopefully be much less and I'll have more for the pantry and freezer this year.

Back
Top Bottom