Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Note about scissors and mats; use the scissors at 90 degrees from the skin, so up through the mat, not parallel to the skin. Many cuts up through each mat, until it can be combed or pulled out.
If you cut flat against the skin, 'especially if you pull up a bit on the mat, you will have a laceration and a vet visit!
Mary
Yes & no...... Okay I'm gonna admit a slight "nit pick" but, it's more a technique with the scissors related to the matting.... I will have ample opportunity to make pics to show what I mean later as a few have Matting starting on their belly again.... Already. With 8 dogs & dirt & muds..... It's easy.

I tried to have one of those protein cookie things you guys had mentioned for breakfast (Bought it last night but never ate it) and it tastes nasty :lau 🤮 I forced down about half though 😂🤣
Uhh huh. I have no idea the brand so, yeah. I will readily admit that some taste like cardboard with sugar.

Uhh huh. I have no idea the brand so, yeah. I will readily admit that some taste like cardboard with sugar.
It was this one. I thought it would be good cause some said it was but it was just weird. Almost fruity? But I didn’t see fruit on the label. And when it wasn’t fruity it was just really odd tasting and chewy 😂🤣

EE3DE811-F3E4-450D-9C26-234A31DE7249.jpeg

Ah,
It was this one. I thought it would be good cause some said it was but it was just weird. Almost fruity? But I didn’t see fruit on the label. And when it wasn’t fruity it was just really odd tasting and chewy 😂🤣

View attachment 2173182
Dip it in milk, is my only solution.
I also don't normally get the individuals.

haha so do I. Really his skin is like a shar pei under all that fur it's easier for both of us if I just use scissors. Not very elegant and he wasn't happy about it today but all done. :D Usually he enjoys it, he's had a pampered life lol.
I know how to give a rooster a bath. (sort of) :D :th

Back
Top Bottom