Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

The cherry orchard next to us had public cherry picking two weekends in a row, people were not wearing masks!

Yeah, but despite a state wide mask mandate many people at the grocery stores aren't either. Lots of people lying about medical needs to go in without masks or store just not wanting trouble not confronting maskless people.

Yeah, but despite a state wide mask mandate many people at the grocery stores aren't either. Lots of people lying about medical needs to go in without masks or store just not wanting trouble not confronting maskless people.
Here in my city, people are taking it seriously. Out of the last 10 times I've been to a grocery store, I've only seen 3 people not wearing masks.

Well, I have no idea where you are. :p In my state our governor has been really wishy-washy about the whole thing and there's a lot of entitled people making claims based on flu studies that they shouldn't have to wear masks in stores and other nonsense. It's really just this whole thing. But also, if you saw 3 people maskless just while you were there, how many people on average is that? 3 people maskless per hour every day adds up quick.

3 maskless people an hours corroborates well with my partners claim of seeing 10-20 adults maskless per shift. And it's not like they're washing the produce with soap.....

At the bare minimum if it's on the tree it hasn't been touched by someone. 🤔 And we can wash them when we get home.

IL just said they would fine store owners if they don't inforce masks.... not sure what they are supposed to do with the customer, since customers have attacked workers that try
Our Walmart has a security guard at the beginning of the entrance line. No mask, no entry.

Back
Top Bottom