Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Nov 2020 and I'm still not right. For months I had to rest after brushing my teeth. Took all day to take care of the poultry and make food for myself. No way I could have worked until over a year since I caught it. I consider myself blessed because I had friends that didn't make it.
So sorry! I have a son that still hasn't gotten his taste back normal since Oct. 2020.

So sorry! I have a son that still hasn't gotten his taste back normal since Oct. 2020.
I was just reading about that... doctors were saying if it didnt return within a certain amount of time (I think it was 3 months or so), it probably would never. I know people who have had brain injuries, and one w brain cancer, who lost their sense of smell too.. so it might have to do w the brain inflammation. I honestly had so much confusion, I thought I could have had a stroke (but I knew I hadn't). I am 45 btw and in great health. Being worried about ever driving again or being employed was so stressful. And I only was sick for a few days.. I truly feel for the people who have had serious cases.

Actually..I did say partner, it was his truck driving partner that had Covid. So that's one truck down, along with many others that get sick with covid. Truck drivers don't stay in their trucks. They deliver, that takes.. getting out of the truck. So many shelves are empty in the stores right now. And once you're sick with covid, you stay home...sick. My son did..sick as a dog in most cases. He took it home to his wife. She lost her smell and taste, still having problems with that .. since before Halloween. Not getting into it much more here, not one for confrontation.. especially on the .. who's fault is it. No one ever wins on that argument. No sense in trying to push our beliefs on another, just doesn't work.
I agree wholeheartedly. I wasnt attempting to argue with you. I also misunderstood when you said "partner". I thought you meant his wife. That was my misunderstanding and I apologize.

Back
Top Bottom