Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Nov 2020 and I'm still not right. For months I had to rest after brushing my teeth. Took all day to take care of the poultry and make food for myself. No way I could have worked until over a year since I caught it. I consider myself blessed because I had friends that didn't make it.
I'm sorry, Molpet, I had no idea! :hugsSounds like you are doing well to have survived. It's been a year ago for me and I'm just starting to get over the fatigue and get some energy back as well, but sounds like you had it much worse. Insidious disease. Wishing you a full recovery. Take care.

If she felt in danger she could say no. You can not make people believe the way you do but you can ask them to respect how you feel. If a friend asked me not to be around them because I don't mask that would be the end of it I don't go there. I would call and still be friends but honor how they feel.
Remeber you never have to be where these people are.Take it on yourself to keep you as safe as you think you need to be.
She has asked them to be more considerate. But do they care? No.

Back
Top Bottom