Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I think I had what your hubby had. I'm not sure how I got it. I've been alone at my house over 20 days. Hit me late last night just starting to fell better.
It was like a 3 day thing. Body aches, slight temp, drowsy, vomiting and diarrhea and sore throat. Slept most of the day on friday but was feeling better on saturday. Mostly better today just some congestion*

I literally have no clue how that autocorrected. I even read through it before hitting reply

Last edited:
It was like a 3 day thing. Body aches, slight temp, drowsy, vomiting and diarrhea and sore throat. Slept most of the day on friday but was feeling better on saturday. Mostly better today just some congestion*

I literally have no clue how that autocorrected. I even read through it before hitting reply
Yeah that is what I've been going through. I didn't get out of bed until 3pm. The chickens had to wait for treats and fresh water today. I'm not 100% but able to get up and get things done.

Have you tried taking probiotics?
I’ve been on them for ~2 weeks now since seeing my doctor. They suspect IBS so I take one of these bad boys in coffee every morning along with fiber
B74E9C7C-E39F-4882-81BC-5A82C831947C.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom