Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Anyone watching the concert? Tim McGraw is singing from the diving board over his pool (pretty sharp!) with his band spread all over and broadcasting from each of their homes. It's a hoot!

Covid-19 may suck but we have technology that previous generations didn't to help us cope!

Yessss and I am loving it!!! :love Loved Backstreet Boys and Billie Joe. :love and also Dave Grohl and Alicia Keys :love idk, they’re all good lol that Imagine cover was great too.

I skipped a few pages so I don’t know if anyone else answered this : in Canada people are classed as recovered only after three consecutive covid tests are clear, so it can take weeks to be cleared; I think our stats are 5500 cases and 11 people recovered

Thank you. That expands on the previous answer I got from BDutch who's been experiencing this longer than we have.

Meanwhile, I watch the stats from BC as I've lived on there on several occasions and have a very deep sweet spot in my heart for Vancouver. You guys are doing a great job!

Anyone growing or butchering their own food during this?
Onions, potatoes, beets, kale, mustard greens, radishes, cabbage, garlic already planted. Seedlings for warm weather crops (peppers, tomatoes, etc) already potted up and will be hardening them off in another week for planting in April. Praying for a good harvest, as I hate to rely on the grocery stores for anything but milk, coffee, yeast, flour and sugar.

Well my school district is going to start our 4th quarter for the kids next Monday, they are calling it continuity learning. Teacher must set two hours a day to be able to answer questions and talk to parents/students. Support staff must assist with helping students. (That’s me not sure what that will look like. Zoom mtg with our principal and assistants and special education teachers and director tomorrow. )

Back
Top Bottom