Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

That sounds delicious. :love

I was thinking about eggs but my brother wants some so I’m trying not to eat them 😂🙈

But I could eat the smaller ones I suppose haha

I was thinking of maybe making some black beans and ham cause we have both but that’s a ton of salt especially since the beans are canned so idk....
I've seen you make a mean scramble! Got any veggies? How about a frittata?

3w20id.jpg

Last edited:
I'm having trouble keeping track of the broken quotes, and how they should be fixed, because they continued to be responded to, without them being fixed. Like I said, it's a mess. So if you see additional broken quotes like them, please report them to be fixed, instead of perpetuating the issue by replying while leaving the broken quotes in your reply.

You should learn to cook, and make things from scratch. It is a really good life skill.
Believe it or not I actually can cook :lau and I’m pretty good (mostly cause I follow directions to a T lol) and like it when I do it, it’s kind of fun, but usually I am either too lazy to or I do what I did today where I wait to eat the entire day and then am sick and starving and need something fast. :oops:

I really need to start taking care of myself better.

I don’t sleep normally either.

You should learn to cook, and make things from scratch. It is a really good life skill.
I should also add I don’t like cooking for just me. I have occasionally made dinner for other people. But for just me it’s not worth it :lau
You need to cook it low and slow. Don’t let it burn, anything burnt is nasty.
Good point :lau I’ll try it this way.
I've seen you make a mean scramble! Got any veggies? How about a frittata?
Thanks! And yes we have tons! Excellent idea!! :D although I’m not even sure what a frittata is :lau :oops: but I’ll sauté some peppers and onions maybe.

Back
Top Bottom