Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Minnesota closed all schools in the state and all restaurants and bars are now closed except for drive thrus and what not. Trying to come up with stuff to do with the kids since we can't do anything outside of the home. I am just about 30 and I have a heart and lungs disease so I'm really not allowed off the property says my husband.

That's how it is here in NY too. How old are the kids? I think I saw that some zoos are doing facebook live zoo tours and education things for kids as a kind of at home field trip. Maybe they would like that?

I braved a trip to town today with mixed results. Got some dirty looks while filling hubs truck and the huge drop tank with a ton of fuel, but dh is the guy who plows the driveway of those who can’t, and it’s supposed to snow tonight.
I hit the feed store, quiet as usual and no change in stocks. I bought a huge bale of pro mix and some extra seeds...you know...in case.
Same thing at an auto parts store, nice and quiet, in and out.
The grocery store was pretty full and I was happy to see that I wasn’t the only one wearing gloves. Products were mostly stocked, bread was low and tp of course was all gone lol. Lots of produce thankfully as it’s still winter here and I can’t yet get to gardening.
People continue to be idiots though, one fellow was walking around coughing with his mouth wide open, and the lady behind me in line kept crowding me, ( and I have a big bubble at the best of times, believe me, if you’re too close I’ll make it blatantly obvious that I don’t like it).

Back
Top Bottom