Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I KNOW WHAT THEY'RE DOING WITH IT!
Guess what it's made from ...

1584744932917.png

Yup ... TOILET PAPER! Google it ... it's hysterical!

*sigh* I want to reassure you and say it'll get better once they restock, but not if people are buying every last scrap of anything they see...
They restock constantly...all day.
The nutters clear the shelves as soon as the store opens.

To go to the grocery store, they said a mask and gloves were enough....they lied...
everybody else had clothes on!....
I do not get the whole glove thing.

The gloved hand touches the same stuff the non gloved hand would.
The gloved hand touches the face too.
I see the gloved hands touching the face.

Wash your hands.

WASH

Last edited:
I do not get the whole glove thing.

The gloves hand touches the same stuff the non gloved hand would.
The gloved hand touches the face too.
I see the gloves hands touching the face.

Wash your hands.

WASH
I agree. Sanitize and wash... The masks don't even work either so people NEED to stop buying them and let medical personnel have them!

My stomach hurt just reading that, were C Rats ever fresh? But the early "hot dog" MREs weren't much better. Fortunately, they soon made classics like beef ravioli, we used that like currency, same with the jalapeno cheese packs.
Do you really think MREs are fresh? LOL! When you’re really hungry you’ll eat most anything. Before they were discontinued we would get occasional tiny bottles of Tabasco sauce. It helped.

To go to the grocery store, they said a mask and gloves were enough....they lied...
everybody else had clothes on!....
Showed this to DS ... His response was, "I understand that. Just last weekend I went to a gender reveal party, but everybody else was dressed!"
Sometimes I wonder if I really did raise him, myself ...

Do you really think MREs are fresh? LOL! When you’re really hungry you’ll eat most anything. Before they were discontinued we would get occasional tiny bottles of Tabasco sauce. It helped.
We used to send my niece's unit boxes of the plastic, Tabasco mini bottles, along with ketchup and BBQ packets donated from fast food venues. Our Scout troops also included them in every stocking and individual goody box we sent over. They were GREATLY appreciated. They were specifically mentioned in every single Thank You note we got back!

Back
Top Bottom