Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Do you know what we had to do at work today? We had to recall all Ivermectin products. Ivermectin, Ivomec, Eprinex, all the horse dewormer pastes like Quest and Equimax, etc.

Because there was an article posted about how, in a lab, it seemed like Ivermectin killed the virus. So people started buying up all these livestock dewormers to eat, drink, pour on themselves, etc.

So good luck deworming your animals now. You better want to use Safeguard or Pyrantel or something.

I work in a feed store, if you couldn't tell, lol. And that's a whole other thing. They're now recommending people to wear face coverings, but they don't have any to provide us, so we got bandannas. I made the bandanna mask thing with hair ties, but it's not exactly comfortable to wear for eight hours a day.

And people will NOT stop coming in. Someone came in today to buy 'solar lights' like decorative lights for a garden. People, stay home unless what you need is something that you or your animals really can't live without. Solar lights are not one of those things. We've been selling OVER sales plan because people just keep coming in to shop because everywhere else is closed and they won't take the hint and stay home.

Do you know what we had to do at work today? We had to recall all Ivermectin products. Ivermectin, Ivomec, Eprinex, all the horse dewormer pastes like Quest and Equimax, etc.

Because there was an article posted about how, in a lab, it seemed like Ivermectin killed the virus. So people started buying up all these livestock dewormers to eat, drink, pour on themselves, etc.

So good luck deworming your animals now. You better want to use Safeguard or Pyrantel or something.

I work in a feed store, if you couldn't tell, lol. And that's a whole other thing. They're now recommending people to wear face coverings, but they don't have any to provide us, so we got bandannas. I made the bandanna mask thing with hair ties, but it's not exactly comfortable to wear for eight hours a day.

And people will NOT stop coming in. Someone came in today to buy 'solar lights' like decorative lights for a garden. People, stay home unless what you need is something that you or your animals really can't live without. Solar lights are not one of those things. We've been selling OVER sales plan because people just keep coming in to shop because everywhere else is closed and they won't take the hint and stay home.
Good thing I have a little bit of all medicines I could possibly need for my birds for a while. I still can't find rubbing alcohol & spray lysol, been looking for them for over 2 weeks now. Guess we're gonna just hafta get a bottle of Everclear to use as astringent!!!

I have anxiety so a thousand thoughts go thru my head.
'Is my mask broken'
'am I going to pass out in the store'
'what if it's broken and there's a leak'
I drove the husband crazy tonight asking him 'why can't I breathe in this, is it broke?'šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ I totally get that! But I mostly feel like Iā€™m suffocating cause of the hot air collecting in that little tiny mask lol

Back
Top Bottom