Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

I have taken plaquenil myself for a period of time. I'm thankful it's not something in my current regimen.

Like any other drug, there are side effects that are severe for some and others have none. If you're laying in a hospital bed on a ventilator, what do you have to lose?

Nothing if there is proven efficacy.

I can't use Lysol or bleach anyway because of my asthma, but I did stock up on other disinfectants early on as well as supplies to make hand sanitizer and disinfecting wipes.
Toilet paper too. One big pack from Sam's Club about 3 days before the TP craze hit.
That stuff gives me a headache sometimes along with Febreeze and fresh nail polish.

That stuff gives me a headache sometimes along with Febreeze and fresh nail polish.
Bleach is the worst! I'll start weezing and rattling like an old geezer (no offense to geezers...) and typical cleaners or aerosols will have me coughing and sputtering to breathe. Gotta use natural cleaners or ones I make myself.

Nail polish doesn't bother me too much and I can still do my toenails without coughing. Not a priss here...purple toenail polish hides the garden grime really well. ;)

Bleach is the worst! I'll start weezing and rattling like an old geezer (no offense to geezers...)
and typical cleaners or aerosols will have me coughing and sputtering to breathe. Gotta use natural cleaners or ones I make myself.
Nail polish doesn't bother me too much and I can still do my toenails without coughing.
Not a priss here...purple toenail polish hides the garden grime really well. ;)
Yeah I absolutely hate bleach!!! Thankfully I never really cough but sometimes I do if I’m in the same room as it or whatever I will for a bit. But mostly it just gives me a headache.

Nail polish isn’t too bad and I’ll be fine if I leave the room but it just tends to be really strong and bother me. Idk why.

I don’t take care of my nails or hair like at all :oops:

I mean, besides the usual brushing and showering and stuff haha

I need a haircut desperately I’m sure :lau

And I still have a tiny little patch of nail polish on one toe from a wedding in September. 😂:oops:

I see. The entire SPLC and news reports from various people all over the nation are "my friends". :p I must be WAY more popular than I thought! I bet I could "borrow" a whole lot of money with how many friends I suddenly have. ;)
Oh no. How many cookies am I going to have to bake for them all now? 😱 XD

I jest. But jokes aside. The point isn't whether or not YOU care about race. The point is whether or not those races/genders/whatever have to deal with the people who DO care about race/etc. enough to treat them badly. And they do.

Like if someone was like "I hate toes!" and then stomped on my toes, and I was like "Can you believe this guy stomped on my toes and says he hates toes? That's awful! Like what does that even mean?"; Then you say "Well he's a jerk. But don't worry I don't even see your toes." Like??? How does that help??? How is that not just ignoring the fact that I just told you something about my toes? Saying you don't see my toes doesn't help the fact that someone else just did something bad to me because of them. Clearly other people see them.

It's technically better than hostility. But it's way more negative peace (the absence of hostility) than positive peace (actual good will).
We all get our toes stomped on for one reason or another. Since you specifically said you believe them when they tell you I figured you were actually talking to people and getting their experiences first hand. My mistake.

FWIW, if I click on a story about a certain subject then I'm flooded with similar stories and soon it seems the whole world is going to hell in a handbasket.

I like chocolate chip cookies.

Back
Top Bottom