Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

FWIW KDOGG, I'm not big on bacon either.

Cooking with it is fine but it mostly tastes like salted burnt fat to me otherwise. I'll eat some if I'm craving something salty and it's there but if I'm given options like at a restaurant I'll pick something else.
No bacon? then you don't get fruit cup after dinner either! :gig

G
I thought I would rebuild it because I'm going to the trouble to pull it out. But if you think it won t be necessary to do so.
[/QUOTE=@Don 27 If it's only a leak, I would only fix the seal. But it depends on how many miles you have on it, and how much money you choose to spend. Pull it, Pull the pan. Check for fluid color, and/or metal shavings in the pan. You know the mileage and will see the condition.
I didn't drive your car, nor do I know it;s condition. But I tell you this: My hen Beetov-Hen is a very good mechanic chicken. She was there, helping me with mine two years ago.:D
Thanks! I will figure it out. I don't put a lot of miles on it and i already have a working car. There was some metal shavings in the pan but not a lot.

Yove got a good henXD.. All's my hens like to do is poop on the hood right where I grab😠lol

Are you kidding me?!?! It is almost dinner time for you! Get some food...real food not junk. ok?
Nope! Not kidding!! But I also slept extremely late today tbh :oops: I did finally drink some water and get the eggs a bit ago but still trying to decide what to eat. I want to just eat something fast like toast again but know I should probably eat something healthier 😂🙈

Who doesn't like bacon? Wow, this thread is getting serious! Bacon is a staple food in my house, It goes with practically everything.:eek:
See, I’ll eat plain bacon but hate bacon wrapped anything or on anything :oops:
Yes, if any part of the quote code stuff is deleted it will not display properly.

This has added spaces to show what it should look like.
[ QUOTE="KDOGG331, post: 22415961, member: 5843"]It would if the command got deleted though wouldn’t it? That’s what I was referring to. Not the text but like if ] got deleted or something.[ /QUOTE]
I think that is what happened for sure haha
Hmmm...what kind of dog?

Think v e r y c a r e f u l l y before answering. 👁 👁
Ummmm.... Lab? Golden? German Shepherd? Aussie? In case you couldn’t tell, I love retrievers and shepherds. 😂🙈

Or a good farm dog like a Border Collie lol

Hope that is the right answer lol

I can't even blame it on good VS bad bacon. I grew up with local amish thick cut bacon. I'm just not excited for it.
I don’t think I’ve ever had that before haha but yeah, bacon definitely is not my favorite either. I’ll eat it occasionally or make it for other people but I really don’t like it. Cause like you said, it’s basically burnt and not good. But I tolerate it plain sometimes but bacon wrapped anything??? No way. I draw the line there. 😂

Usually the only reason we even have bacon is cause my family likes it but I could easily go without ever having bacon again. :lau :oops:

ALSO.

It’s such a PITA to cook 😂😂

Not worth it at all IMO.

I don’t think I’ve ever had that before haha but yeah, bacon definitely is not my favorite either. I’ll eat it occasionally or make it for other people but I really don’t like it. Cause like you said, it’s basically burnt and not good. But I tolerate it plain sometimes but bacon wrapped anything??? No way. I draw the line there. 😂

Usually the only reason we even have bacon is cause my family likes it but I could easily go without ever having bacon again. :lau :oops:

ALSO.

It’s such a PITA to cook 😂😂

Not worth it at all IMO.
Why, OH Why? :eek: :confused::barnie

Nope! Not kidding!! But I also slept extremely late today tbh :oops: I did finally drink some water and get the eggs a bit ago but still trying to decide what to eat. I want to just eat something fast like toast again but know I should probably eat something healthier 😂🙈

See, I’ll eat plain bacon but hate bacon wrapped anything or on anything :oops:

I think that is what happened for sure haha
Ummmm.... Lab? Golden? German Shepherd? Aussie? In case you couldn’t tell, I love retrievers and shepherds. 😂🙈

Or a good farm dog like a Border Collie lol

Hope that is the right answer lol

How about toast, a fried egg, sausage and maybe even hash browns?

Or a fried egg sandwich with whatever side you want....even cheetos!

Back
Top Bottom