Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

.....:hmm.....

That means touching them.

.....:hmm.....

Unless they will be your guests and you are using lures.
I'll never forget the first time my lil brother's friend went fishing with us. Mom was a firm believer that, if you were going to have the fun of fishing or hunting, you had to do the "yucky" parts, too. Poor Matty had never been fishing before, and watching the rest of us "worm" our bait onto the hook about made him lose his lunch. He figured out another way, and concentrated very hard on tying his worm onto the hook. The look on his 7-year-old face when he pulled his knot tight - and ended up with half a worm in each hand - was absolutely priceless! :sick

Mom was a firm believer that, if you were going to have the fun of fishing or hunting, you had to do the "yucky" parts, too. Poor Matty had never been fishing before, and watching the rest of us "worm" our bait onto the hook about made him lose his lunch.

When I was a kid worm wrangling for fishing was my job. I loved worms for some reason, so since I liked playing with them, my dad figured it was easiest to have me handle it, especially since I wasn't overly interested in fishing itself. I felt bad for putting them on the hooks but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do.

:lol: I am hoping it kills the moles, but I have gophers too. No, I don’t mean the grabby stick either.
View attachment 2114359

I bought myself and Duckling each a tablet two years ago on Amazon. While I sometimes think it sounds spoiled, it is just the way it is, and has been for a while. She used it to watch Frozen and Moana 1,754,875 times a day. I paid $35 for her tablet new. That was of course another reason to do it.
That being said, we had 7 children in the public school system when we were all required to have $$ scientific calculators that were over a hundred dollars each. The school argued with our parents, and we just never got a good grade on the assignments or tests. No compensation was made.
My kids schools give them Chromebooks on loan. I really like that their school does that. I think every school has the capability to get them for their students.

What?!! Ridiculous!!....
:th
There is a minimum age requirement of 35 to run for president USA. I'm starting to think maybe there should be a maximum age limit. You should see the guy they picked to run against him and our President. Serious cognitive issues possible dementia. Doesn't know where he is most the time, doesn't know what office he's running for, or who his wife is. Has sexual assault allegations against him right now and says he doesn't remember. I kinda believe him, has a hard time remembering a lot lately.
:th
Ya his mind is mush...next! Lol Can’t believe that’s who ended up running!

Back
Top Bottom