Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

An amazing number of people are travelling this weekend, including flying. It will be interesting to see what happens to the numbers in the next three weeks.

The evidence from Canada -- where they celebrate Thanksgiving in October -- is already in. The rates are going to rise dramatically. Canada got on their infection early in the Spring and have kept cases down to a tiny fraction of our rate of infection until now. But following the travel and the gathering of their Thanksgiving their rate is soaring.

Last edited:
Thinking of getting one of those masks that says "IT GOES OVER YOUR NOSE". Too many people who don't get it. Everyone was "wearing" a mask at the grocery store today as we get record high cases and overwhelmed hospitals but a bunch of people had them pulled down, some even down to their chins.

I love it when people pull it off so they can talk to you. 😒

I love it when people pull it off so they can talk to you. 😒
Yeah, I know...... Last night "Krogering" I stepped to the side for a lady to get something mid isle and as she was deciding her *guy* shows up and walks up to her -eyes me & pulls his mask under his chin to talk to her back (she didn't turn around as I rolled my eyes at him and walked away quickly) ..... I mumbled "putz" as I walked off & did not turn around.

Was wearing my camo blouse with all my Navy patches on it.

He said nothing nor would look at me the few other times we crossed paths in the store. A few times his mask was under his chin.

Back
Top Bottom