Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

No I haven’t encouraged anyone to to anything they don’t want to do unlike the majority in this thread. The difference here is you want to impose your will on everyone else and I would like to see it left up to the people to make the best decisions for themselves and their families.
Some people love being told what to do without being able to think for themselves. They don’t care about the uptick in suicides, domestic violence, developmental problems in young children, bankruptcy...

Some people love being told what to do without being able to think for themselves. They don’t care about the uptick in suicides, domestic violence, developmental problems in young children, bankruptcy...

This may come as a surprise especially to you but people can care about more than one thing at the same time. :) And the solutions to those have very little to do with pandemic mandates.

Some people think it's the "best descision" to not wear a seatbelt but that's illegal too.

I mean "imposing someones will on others"... What do you think a law IS exactly?
What if they imposed some sort of regulation/law/emergency order to mandate people over a certain age or people who are overweight, or have medical issues to stay at home? Would that be fair? Nope! No more fair than it is to have everyone else who isn’t at a high risk to stay home to protect everyone else. It’s simple really you just don’t agree.

Your mask doesn't protect you, it protects everyone else.
Maybe you could pay for the glasses my partner got his health insurance from work for? Then he'd need work less and could avoid plague dog anti-maskers. :) That will keep him from going out and let you do you boo! It's probably only around $800 for that one pair.
You could pay for one for my other housemate too!
😂 that’s what I mean. You believe them when they say my mask protects you. So laughable!!!!

What if they imposed some sort of regulation/law/emergency order to mandate people over a certain age or people who are overweight, or have medical issues to stay at home? Would that be fair? Nope! No more fair than it is to have everyone else who isn’t at a high risk to stay home to protect everyone else. It’s simple really you just don’t agree.
Not trying to start an argument but being overweight isn’t harming the general population. It’s in no way making people around that person sick.

......They do that to disabled people WITHOUT a pandemic or laws. Why do you think we have the ADA now?

But these cases have been tried in courts for literally *100 years*. I have shown documented American legal precedent where mask mandates were upheld to the point of arrests of fines. You keep saying it's not legal when it was literally made legal 100 years ago. Can you show me where they've been struck down? Or what SPECIFIC legal ruling makes them unlawful?

You’re not a politician to be drafting any law anyway. You’re just a citizen looking out for your own well being.

..............What do you think laws are? Why do you think they exist? :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom