Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Why a vaccine over these options?

You seem to have done your reading and come to your conclusion. Fortunately for you, you won't need to be vaccinated if you don't agree to be.

I'm glad to read you're not here to convince anyone else. And, personally, I think the less others of us try to convince you, the happier we'll all be pursuing what we believe is our own the the public's best interest. We won't accept false information passively, you understand, but we have no need to pummel you with information you choose not to heed.

Welcome to the thread in any case and I hope you will stay healthy and happy.

I misplaced an amazing and sobering data set showing the facts of those who were sick and wounded from covid and the numbers are just mind-blowing... I thought I had bookmarked that site more that once over the year but, sadly I've totally forgot how to find it.

(Shrugs)

I'm go be productive as *this* is far from it.
(Heavy, sad sigh)

I misplaced an amazing and sobering data set showing the facts of those who were sick and wounded from covid and the numbers are just mind-blowing... I thought I had bookmarked that site more that once over the year but, sadly I've totally forgot how to find it.

(Shrugs)

I'm go be productive as *this* is far from it.
(Heavy, sad sigh)

Wise move, Monk. Words wasted are just that. The need to be 'RIGHT' prevails.

COVID 19 is highly contagious, but it really isn't all that deadly.

Guess you missed the info about the 70-80% of even asymptomatic Covid patients who have more lung scarring than lifelong smokers.

Do what you want with your own life but don't be so cavalier about the lifelong damage you can do to someone else's.

That's helpful ... arguing is not.
What form and dose of Ivermectin does your doctor recommend? When the first hint of Ivermectin treatments came out around here, you couldn't buy horse wormer anywhere! It virtually disappeared overnight. Our TSC ended up putting it in a lock case and asking questions to make sure people were buying for livestock and not human consumption. I even had some (very, very) foolish friends who dosed themselves and their kids ... and got very, very sick from it. I think things like that are what make a lot of us leery of people spouting "take ivermectin" without a doctor's recommendations. We've seen some crazy self-dosing treatments. Many people don't think before they panic-treat!

I’ll check on the dosage when I get home. I think its 15 mg once per week. My inlaws were on the horse wormer 1.87% and their doctor told them to stay on it. They are high risk. Not sure why she didn’t write them a prescription.

Arguing may not be helpful but neither is giving snarky grammar lessons.

That's just the asymptomatic portion of the population. The 1-in-3 in Los Angeles who're infected would represent 3.2 million people with serious scarring of their lungs.

Maybe you can dismiss that but that's the productivity and future medical costs of one major metropolitan area.

You've made clear how you feel about it so I have no interest in pursuing anything more with you.

Back
Top Bottom