Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Because I don't want to die and I want to have a family because children are a blessing, that is why I will not take the vaccine!
More likely to die in a car accident than the issues you are worried about
True, you are more likely to die in an automobile accident. I have some family members in another state that contacted covid. None died and recovered nicely. They said their symptoms were mild and as I said they recovered fine. I'm an old lady with health issues so my risk is higher. Young people, some don't know they have had it but if you have then you will have a natural immunity. You can always get tested but the likely hood of dying from covid is very slim especially for young people. I still wish you the best...

True, you are more likely to die in an automobile accident. I have some family members in another state that contacted covid. None died and recovered nicely. They said their symptoms were mild and as I said they recovered fine. I'm an old lady with health issues so my risk is higher. Young people, some don't know they have had it but if you have then you will have a natural immunity. You can always get tested but the likely hood of dying from covid is very slim especially for young people. I still wish you the best...
I am not speaking of Covid as I know Covid itself is not very life threatening, I am speaking of the experimental vaccine that is causing deaths in many people and infertility in women. As this vaccine is not proven or tested except on the people who agree to take it, I will not be getting the vaccine. We are also strongly pro-life, and the vaccine is made with aborted fetal tissue, that we cannot endorse in any retrospect.

Because I don't want to die and I want to have a family because children are a blessing, that is why I will not take the vaccine!

It’s all about who and which institutions/research centres you wish to believe.

I don’t believe dogmatic, alternative and conspiracy thinkers, who claim the vaccines are very dangerous and say COVID is just a flew. Because all scientific proof points in the other direction.

As this vaccine is not proven or tested except on the people who agree to take it,
I hope they didn't test it on people without their knowledge. I don't think they should test on unsuspecting people. That would be horrible.
We are also strongly pro-life, and the vaccine is made with aborted fetal tissue, that we cannot endorse in any retrospect.
Do not get the JJ vaccine
https://www.healthline.com/health-n...olved-in-the-production-of-COVID-19-vaccines?

Screenshot_20210517-133948.png

We three did Moderna vaccines 2 each , Still wear masks outside in only in public places now..
BF said he was feeling low the after the second one for a day .. Keeping his 74 year old diabtic ass healthy.. Call it win.
Will even do boosters like flue or other vaccines 61 year old Old lady

I hope they didn't test it on people without their knowledge. I don't think they should test on unsuspecting people. That would be horrible.
From everything I have read the only people who did the tests were volunteers. In the beginning they were looking for volunteers. I thought about it but didn't.

From everything I have read the only people who did the tests were volunteers. In the beginning they were looking for volunteers. I thought about it but didn't.
Pretty sure she's being just a little bit sarcastic. Nobody has received the vaccine without knowing what it is.
And then 'Molpet' added a little fact about the vaccines available, because someone on here was worried about it and thinks all of them used it, only one has used very old little remnants of 'fetal tissue'. And actually, tell me if I'm wrong I don't have a prob with it (edit, I don't have a prob with proving I'm wrong, pretty sure the Catholic church doesn't have a prob which vaccine you get, pretty sure they are not anti vaccine??)
just going from memory not looking it up pretty sure the Catholic church said get the others of you can, if you can't and have to get the other just get it. Its OK.
I actually preferred the JJ, but they shut it down the week of my appointment.
IMHO it was a big big mistake.
Anyway I didn't wait just went and got the Pfizer.
And as far as the tests and volunteers, yes they asked for volunteers to test.
They were actually paying $1,200 to be part of the study, I almost went for it, would have but for the fact you didn't know if you actually got the vaccine, it was 50/50 placebos. I should have didn't want to because of the unknown.
Well, would it have mattered? We lived in the unknown anyway Lol!

Last edited:
  • The U.S. Conference of Catholic Bishops has stated that members of the Roman Catholic faith can be vaccinated in good conscience with the Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 vaccine.
  • The statement addresses the Catholic Church's concerns about the use of human fetal cell lines in the development, production, and testing of COVID vaccines.
  • None of the COVID-19 vaccines currently available contain human fetal cells. However, human fetal cell lines were used in the development of the Pfizer-BioNTech and Moderna vaccines and in the development and production of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...Vaw05Sw7vHOKeM__LU0Q23yLF&cshid=1621338775497

Back
Top Bottom