Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Not sure how dated this post is...i just went to a Brewers baseball game, a Packers football game and the Ryder Cup...no mask required...got back to Oregon and had to wear a mask to my daughter's 5th grade volleyball game. meanwhile, the cases in oregon are 20X higher than wisconsin...that seems bizarre
i am going to the oregon state football game this week and have to show my paper card...easily forged vaccination card...but i didn't have to show anything at Lambeau Field...?? this being said, i am vaccinated...but it seems so stupid.

i am going to the oregon state football game this week and have to show my paper card...easily forged vaccination card...but i didn't have to show anything at Lambeau Field...?? this being said, i am vaccinated...but it seems so stupid.
i personally wanted to be vaccinated but i would NEVER force that on anyone else...nor any vaccine. that should be a personal choice.

Who do you report it to?

They reported to the aforementioned health dept.?
If we get lab or dr note from a parent, we provide it to the administrator in our building/district. The administration said they won’t report it unless the health department notifies them, which is fine, however they are so backed up at calling schools and businesses that we are getting calls about positive tests after the 10 day window so contact tracing becomes irrelevant and pointless...we have one staff member in the hospital for 2 weeks and not doing well...we have not yet been notified of her positive test.
Where do you live?
Rather not say specifically. Never know who is watching...But I am in upper NYS.

FB_IMG_1633046910422.jpg

If we get lab or dr note from a parent, we provide it to the administrator in our building/district. The administration said they won’t report it unless the health department notifies them, which is fine, however they are so backed up at calling schools and businesses that we are getting calls about positive tests after the 10 day window so contact tracing becomes irrelevant and pointless...we have one staff member in the hospital for 2 weeks and not doing well...we have not yet been notified of her positive test.

Rather not say specifically. Never know who is watching...But I am in upper NYS.
How many health care workers that worked every day during this pandemic, had covid and survived, have antibodies fact and science has shown less than 1% has been reinfected. How many of them are being fired from their jobs now because of our current administration mandate on mandatory vaccination?
Enough that we will see a meltdown of our healthcare system, hospitals have already shutdown some, going to get bad.
Did you hear what our new Governor said about it?
"Bringing health care workers from the Philippines and other countries to replace unvaccinated New York hospital and nursing home staffers is being considered to help facilities with their labor needs, Gov. Kathy Hochul said Thursday.
She said approval for temporary visas would have to be granted by the U.S. Department of State."
"Hochul said she has also asked the prime minister of Ireland if that nation might have health care workers available to come to New York."
What do you think about our hard working healthcare workers that worked crazy hrs during this pandemic with no vaccine now being replaced by foreign workers?

How many health care workers that worked every day during this pandemic, had covid and survived, have antibodies fact and science has shown less than 1% has been reinfected. How many of them are being fired from their jobs now because of our current administration mandate on mandatory vaccination?
Enough that we will see a meltdown of our healthcare system, hospitals have already shutdown some, going to get bad.
Did you hear what our new Governor said about it?
"Bringing health care workers from the Philippines and other countries to replace unvaccinated New York hospital and nursing home staffers is being considered to help facilities with their labor needs, Gov. Kathy Hochul said Thursday.
She said approval for temporary visas would have to be granted by the U.S. Department of State."
"Hochul said she has also asked the prime minister of Ireland if that nation might have health care workers available to come to New York."
What do you think about our hard working healthcare workers that worked crazy hrs during this pandemic with no vaccine now being replaced by foreign workers?
We had a bunch of local hospital nurses walk out earlier this week because they refused the newly mandated vaccine. Yet you can get unemployment without a vaccine card? People who want to work without it are being punished but if you want to stay unemployed and receive government assistance there’s no requirement. I just don’t get it. If my family wasn’t here I’d leave NY.

Back
Top Bottom