Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

That sounds like good news.
Yea they gave me the option of not coming to work if I was worried. I love my job. I told the grandma if he was positive on thursday (because he felt sick friday) ive already been exposed so I'm not worried. If I catch it...I catch it. Thats how I feel at this point. Cant live in fear

Yea they gave me the option of not coming to work if I was worried. I love my job. I told the grandma if he was positive on thursday (because he felt sick friday) ive already been exposed so I'm not worried. If I catch it...I catch it. Thats how I feel at this point. Cant live in fear
I agree. If I have to get It this variant sounds like the mildest. Nice of the virus to mutate to a less lethal variety. Gotta keep the host alive.

That’s what I thought. It’s absolutely horrible, though

Back
Top Bottom