Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Don't panic, check his BP and heart rate if you are able. (PM me if you don't know the parameters.) The initial dose may have hit him hard and it will level out.
He is monitoring it. It is going down. Still in the yellow zone. He doesn’t know what normal BP feels like. Mine is low. I am always tired. .

Feeling like I’ve got pneumonia of some sort- coughing, feeling like I’m drowning, anxiety, impending doom feeling. Going to the doctor tomorrow morning at 8. Blood oxygen won’t go above 94 when I’m resting, only goes up when I walk. Monitoring it throughout tonight to make sure I don’t need to get to the ER. Doc said anything below 90% is a trip to the ER . Luckily I live with family that can take me if needed.

Feeling like I’ve got pneumonia of some sort- coughing, feeling like I’m drowning, anxiety, impending doom feeling. Going to the doctor tomorrow morning at 8. Blood oxygen won’t go above 94 when I’m resting, only goes up when I walk. Monitoring it throughout tonight to make sure I don’t need to get to the ER. Doc said anything below 90% is a trip to the ER . Luckily I live with family that can take me if needed.
Hang in there. Its no fun in the doom and gloom club but I'm here with you. :hugs

I am so sorry. I thought you were feeling better. I am so glad you have family. Please take care and let us know how you are.

Back
Top Bottom