Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

Yes I had to wear steel toed shoes at work and they killed my feet. Glad for the composite toes they were better.
And polyester uniforms in the summer were so hot.
I disagree. A mask is no different than shoes, a shirt or a coat unless someone invests it with an emotional baggage.

Camped outside my phone store this morning. Good thing I did too because 10 minutes after they opened 2 more cars pulled up looking for the exact same phone. Unfortunately they didnt have the stylus one...just the moto g pure. So I'm going back tomorrow. I'm starting to feel this is being done intentionally...
Well that stinks 😩
Do they know when they get it delivered or does corporate send whatever?

Camped outside my phone store this morning. Good thing I did too because 10 minutes after they opened 2 more cars pulled up looking for the exact same phone. Unfortunately they didnt have the stylus one...just the moto g pure. So I'm going back tomorrow. I'm starting to feel this is being done intentionally...
They mailed DW hers (AT&T). SO sorry they're giving you all that grief. I brought it in to swap the chips and it had already been set up.

Well that stinks 😩
Do they know when they get it delivered or does corporate send whatever?
I called corporate and asked for an extension and they told me to contact the store. Asked at the store today and they told me to contact corporate. The guy also said he has no control over what he gets in and when. He said "maybe tomorrow or saturday. Theyre extremely rare". Meanwhile where theyre NOT offering it for free you can find them. Seems intentional.

Back
Top Bottom