Coronavirus, Covid 19 Discussion and How It Has Affected Your Daily Life Chat Thread

What makes one a Child of God and how do I get to heaven?
Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ.
th (5).jpeg

God, the Creator, made all of us His children. God is LOVE. You will find Him in your heart. He will speak if you listen.
You can get a Christian Bible and read it and that will help you understand what God is all about. He is our Savoir and in believing in him and listening to his word or reading it you will be saved.

God, the Creator, made all of us His children. God is LOVE. You will find Him in your heart. He will speak if you listen.
Yes, He made us but He’s not in all our hearts or so many wouldn’t reject Him and His son, Jesus. Acts 2:38 says, “Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.” and John 14:6 says, “Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

We’re all born into sin and must genuinely repent of the sins outlined in the 10 commandments in order to enter the Kingdom of Heaven. Then we receive the Holy Spirit, we’re sealed with His seal and can hear His voice but until then, we’re wandering in the dark. His attributes are not just love but justice, righteousness, and all the fruits of the Spirit… love, joy, peace, longsuffering, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness and self-control.😊

Last edited:
You can get a Christian Bible and read it and that will help you understand what God is all about. He is our Savoir and in believing in him and listening to his word or reading it you will be saved.
I’m born again and living for His glory and in His Word every day, thank you.🙂 I was going to respond to the Coronavirus discussion but I felt God wanted me to speak about the gospel instead. God bless you!

It needed to be said. Gospel. Whats your opinion on the safety of mRNA vaccines on humans?
To each their own. Four friends and three family members died with Covid. All were unvaccinated. I know that some have purportedly had vaccine problems - not my wife and I or our kids and grandkids.

:idunnoTo each their own. I try not to proselytize.

Back
Top Bottom