Cotton patch goslings! Pictures! :)

Puddle Foot Farm

Songster
11 Years
Aug 20, 2008
Maryland
I got an email from Tom Walker last night.. My 10 cotton patch goslings are coming! They were supposed to ship last week, but he had hopes of adding saddlebacks to our order (our desired "flavor", if you will), so we waited a week. Unfortunately, only one pair of saddlebacks hatched. So, in the mail are 4 older pairs of solids and 1 younger pair of saddlebacks. They are guaranteed to be at my PO by 12 PM today.. I'm so excited!

Oh, and did I mention that I'm at college and won't be home until THURSDAY?! I'm quite possibly going to go crazy. I have been waiting for these ALL YEAR.

Chelsea

Update: The goslings have been lost in transit. I am taking exams until 5, but am trying my hardest to track them down. Suggestions? Our PO was supposed to get shipment in from DC at around 10:30, and they apparently haven't arrived in DC yet. They came from Texas.

Update: The goslings got home a full 41 hours after they were sent. And they all survived! post 22 has pics.
smile.png

Last edited by a moderator:
I just got back from my final, called my mom immediately. She has been on the phone with the POs in Texas and DC all day. They have NO IDEA where the goslings are. We have given the instruction to the DC sorting center and the local PO's to open the box immediately and give them water, as some of them are almost a week old. They have lettuce, but I don't think it will last all of them moisture-wise until tomorrow. The people in Texas are pretty positive they got on a plane last night..

I'm pretty bummed right about now, but hoping they'll magically pop up somewhere that isn't China tomorrow, safe and sound.
fl.gif

Thanks guys. I've been checking the tracking number every so often.. What I don't get is how my priority box from Ideal gets here overnight consistently, but my guaranteed express overnight tracking numbered box DOES NOT. They're both from Texas!
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom