could i make a suggestion?

sezjasper

Songster
7 Years
May 6, 2012
Eldersburg, Maryland
Not sure which forum to post in, so let's say this is the Suggestion Box...lol...

I just saw someone had posted to a thread from a contest from last winter (the worst molt) Since I wasn't a member last year I didn't know about the contest and just spent some time laughing over the pictures. Of course then I wanted to see the winners, and this made me think...wouldn't it be fun to have a "Hall of Fame" on the site where people could view all the official contest winners?

If this already exists, could someone point me to it?!! Does anyone else think this would be a good feature? My apologies to the site administrators who I'm sure have plenty to do already...lol...

I think a suggestion/comment box is in order kinda like a PM for a member's account so we could ask sometimes delicate questions that may not need immediate action by a moderator or someone is just too shy to ask why something on this site is a certain way and perhaps make it more functional.

I think a suggestion/comment box is in order kinda like a PM for a member's account so we could ask sometimes delicate questions that may not need immediate action by a moderator or someone is just too shy to ask why something on this site is a certain way and perhaps make it more functional.
goodpost.gif
. That's a great idea oldrooster! That would allow many more members to contribute ideas without having the pressure of everyone knowing it was them.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom