Count Down To Chicks!

Precisely. White is a bit boring on breeds like leghorns. But pretty on breeds with lots of floof like ENGLISH Orps, Cochins, Silkies, and Ameraucanas.
But buff is a beautiful color. Shines brightly in the light and if you have a good quality chicken it will slightly sparkle. It seems plain, but you're either not looking close enough or that's a poor quality chicken.

(Question-are they all hens?)

But buff is a beautiful color. Shines brightly in the light and if you have a good quality chicken it will slightly sparkle. It seems plain, but you're either not looking close enough or that's a poor quality chicken.

Yeah, they should be all female.

And I disagree, I think buff is gross. And don’t think I’m talking about Just Orps. I don’t like buff on most breeds. I like Buff if it’s patterned - like I think buff laced is absolutely stunning. But even breeds like buff brahma I’m not a fan of. The only breed I like solid buff on is silkies.

Yeah, they should be all female.

And I disagree, I think buff is gross. And don’t think I’m talking about Just Orps. I don’t like buff on most breeds. I like Buff if it’s patterned - like I think buff laced is absolutely stunning. But even breeds like buff brahma I’m not a fan of. The only breed I like solid buff on is silkies.
At least you aren't discriminating against Orps :mad:

Baby floofs. You have to give us 50000000000000 pictures of them and twice as many videos.

Okay, hear me out. We need a barred cochin named 'Tapir.'
I MEAN LOOK AT IT
1614284258799.png

(Photo not mine)

Buff looks like puke. White is very pretty but it gets dirty.
I’d get a chocolate English orp any day.

I feel your pain, lol, I've got till April 26th till mine get here and I ordered them in January🤣 But it is giving us plenty of time to get the new coop and run done

Until I move out, I'll have to settle with my three ladies. (Not that I'm complaining, I love them very very much :love) but I really want to get ducks and a silkie (fluffy floofs).

Back
Top Bottom