Countdown to Baby Chicks 2023 edition

I have all different breeds. Polish, Orpington, Welsummer, Jersey giant, Ameraucana, Marans, Barred rock, Serama, and some mixes. I am currently focused on breeding Ameraucanas and Seramas right now.
I love the Ameraucanas, those fluffy little faces. I have a mix right now, half Australorp, but getting some from a hatchery next month. I hope to cross them with my Nn roo and get some fluffy faced Nn’s at some point.

I love the Ameraucanas, those fluffy little faces. I have a mix right now, half Australorp, but getting some from a hatchery next month. I hope to cross them with my Nn roo and get some fluffy faced Nn’s at some point.
Yea Ameraucanas are cool they are one of my favorite breeds. I will be showing one of my lavender Ameraucanas soon

McMurray added white Jersey Giants this year, so I was forced to place an order 🤪 Added some ISA browns since were always sold out of eggs, then the last few WTB and some more Speckled Sussex

Will be adding a Meyers order at some point, but need to find funds first and get through our holiday abroad. Sexed bantams, mottled Cochin and buff Brahma since all from last year were roos and the pullet I kept got eaten

I ordered day old chicks in December from Ideal. Arriving in February.

Cream brabanters, Welbars, Anconas, OE, EE, Blue Stars, 1 California White, 1 Ideal 236.

Also hatching some eggs but being mostly shipped eggs don’t have high hopes.

I’ll need to remove a couple of the chicks from my order before they ship or rehome them once they grow.

Back
Top Bottom