Countdown to Baby Chicks 2023 edition

Pics
Hello! I have 6 chicks coming from ChickensforBackyards.com. This is my first flock. I have the following being shipped Feb. 15th:
1-Rhode Island Red
1-Silver Laced Wyandotte
1-Splash Laced Red Wyandotte
1-Buff Orpington
1-Blue Ameraucana
1-Black Australorp
The chicks arrived! All 6….sorry 9 are eating and drinking and appear healthy! I received an extra blue Australorp, silver Wyandotte and splash Wyandotte to make the 9 total. Hopefully they remain healthy in the coming weeks.

Attachments

• 925FA45F-79AC-4A74-A2D5-768164C600E4.jpeg
    925FA45F-79AC-4A74-A2D5-768164C600E4.jpeg
    571.1 KB · Views: 6
The chicks arrived! All 6….sorry 9 are eating and drinking and appear healthy! I received an extra blue Australorp, silver Wyandotte and splash Wyandotte to make the 9 total. Hopefully they remain healthy in the coming weeks.
Congrats, they are adorable. I have to wait until April 26-I have seven Amber Whites coming to my LFS, and I might pick up one or two extras when they arrive (might, who am I kidding). Good luck with your cuties!

Hi guys! So many chicks! Im getting my first ever chicks to add to my tiny backyard flock of 2.
Im getting 3 ameraucanas, 1 splash, 1 blue, and 1 black.
Im up in canada so its hard to get small amounts of chicks shipped, so im getting them from a breeder about an hour away. Pickup is tomorrow!! Im up really late looking everything up for the 12th time and unable to sleep, im so freaking excited. Im really nervous too! I cant wait to watch them grow up.

I ordered in November from Cackle. Three lavender Ameraucana pullets that ship in February, the 8th I think. Man that’s coming up fast!
Not ordering, shopping at tsc tomorrow, hubby has caught the bug. Last chicks we had came from murray mcmurray, and I did ALL the work, looking forward to doing this together. Chik days starts Tuesday, I envision driving all over Eastern Shore looking for what we want, 4 production sex linked, although I would love a barred rock. We will see.

Back
Top Bottom