Cowboy boots.....

Which one?

• Abiline Blues

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Roper Brown

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Ropers even if they were the used ones....those will look sharp.....I wear western boot almost all the time..ones i have now have flames on them..

Will check and see if the store i get mine......great deals..has a site to order.

The ropers... you can wear them with near anything and they're sexy..
tongue.png

I like the ropers.

That being said you REALLY need to try them on before you buy them. I must have tried on a hundred different kinds in all different styles and colors and it was actually really hard finding one that fit my foot and calves correctly. SO GLAD I took the time to try them on!

I know you found a good deal on ebay, BUT I TOTALLY AGREE that you really show try boots on when you buy them. Honestly I wear between a 6 1/2 and an 8. It just matters who makes them.

Quote:

I've been very happy with boots from Kleinschmidts: http://kleinboot.com/

My
son wears the cowboy boots and the ones he has gotten from Kleinschmidts has been the best value and longest lasting. I wear just workboots and am still happy with the pair I got at Kleinschmidts 3 years ago for cutting wood and various outside chores.

It's never good wear used shoes unless that's all you can afford. Once someone else has worn the shoes or boots they are permanently shaped for their feet, not yours. If you have a choice new is always going to be better. The brown is more neutral, and you will be able to wear them with more, than the blue ones.

Ok. Ropers it shall be then.
big_smile.png
I'll order from Amazon and see if they fit -- all the reviewers there said order a half size bigger than what you normally wear, so I normally wear a 7 1/2 or 8. I'll order an 8 1/2. Amazon has a really good return policy, so if they don't fit I can return and get the right size.

And I agree with you guys about the blues.. For some reason I felt there was something wrong with the blue ones as well, but didn't know what or why.

Quote:
So true... about both things there.... x]

Back
Top Bottom