Crafters unite

Quote:
Dawn said she wraps larger stones. She also has not contacted me about those travel arrangements nor has she extended me an invitation to come live with her while she shows me everything she knows.

Of course after I leave her house I will start tormenting my next victim. Maybe Prissy will let me stay with her while she teaches me everything she knows or maybe Scrambled you and I can go pester Yogi.

Dawn said she wraps larger stones. She also has not contacted me about those travel arrangements nor has she extended me an invitation to come live with her while she shows me everything she knows

Dreamer, you are right, a road trip is in order!! We have to stop and get Refeathers though, she loves a road trip too!!Maybe Yogi will fix us a big supper?!!
lau.gif

Quote:
Dreamer, you are right, a road trip is in order!! We have to stop and get Refeathers though, she loves a road trip too!!Maybe Yogi will fix us a big supper?!!
lau.gif

Your on, lets don't warn any of them. We will just show up. It would be rude to turn us away after a trip like that.
You hear that Redfeathes get your traveling gear ready.

Wow...what a talented group is on this site!

I quilt, do art work from traditional to computer imaging. I am a gem faceter, gold smith and stain glass hobbiest. From the scraps of stain glass, I make mosaic backsplashes for sinks.

I just realized that I don't have any photos of most of my most treasured stain glass pieces on my computer, I need to fix that.

Backdoor
door.jpg

Panel of horses done in the colors of my mare and her son.
2007bluewc015.jpg

Back
Top Bottom