So a few weeks ago, I noticed one of my cockerels breathing with his mouth open and sneezing. He also had a pale comb. We took him into the house to separate him. I put VetRx near his nostrils and put acv in his water. I was going to treat him with Tylan, but I don't think it's being made anymore, as I can't find it ANYWHERE. We decided to cull him to hopefully potentially save our flock. Today I seen a pullet breath with her mouth open and sneeze. She is part of a pair so I couldn't figure out which one she was before I went to work. When I got home from work, I listened to both of their chests and grabbed the one I thought I saw breathing with her mouth open earlier. I put VetRx around her nostrils, have acv in her water, and she is in the house. I have not heard her sneeze since before work, or witnessed her breath heavy. I was going to inject her with La 200 in the morning. Am I over reacting with this one? Should I inject her even if she seems fine, or wait until I notice something more?