Cream Legbar Hybrid Thread

Pics
Hey folks:

Sorry to report two of my three chicks have been taken by hawks.....I have one CCL/BO still hanging.....and all my birds are hugging the bushes.....c'est la vie....

stake - Sorry about the loss of your chickens
hugs.gif

LOoks like he could definitely be a Welsummer x CCL.
forum.backyardpoultry.com/viewtopic.php?f=10&t=7967614&start=15

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
OMG, those look just like it! Cool!!

On a sad note... I went to feed my CCLxGLW chicks this morning and they are all pooping pools of blood :eek: I had Corid on hand and started them on it immediately but I am worried. We will be gone all day for Thanksgiving with family. As soon as I get back I am going to totally clean out their coop and disinfect it.

Oh no that's just awful. I wish you luck with that and thank goodness for being prepared with meds on hand. I would like to make myself a kit to have on hand for those just incase moments. I hope your chicks get better fast. And have yourself a wonderful Thanksgiving.

My 2 girls are getting more lovely everyday. I really think I want just a whole flock of this cross lol. I have yet to think of a name to call this cross I want to think of something clever rto call them. Id like to think of names specifically for each of them also but have yet to have anything come to mind.

Here are a few from just the other day

Back
Top Bottom