Cream Legbars pullets

316D2070-EE67-4C0D-8A9A-8C1B9D627EAF.jpeg
E9F47ACD-3A9F-4358-BBE8-76340D1A7409.jpeg
A1986D96-2F5A-4312-A5BC-1F3FB043B7EE.jpeg
DEF74C11-C38C-45B5-9EB6-2EEB23048089.jpeg
307120AD-4D34-4F83-9598-F4D37CAA0ED3.jpeg
Thanks, yeah I’m no expert, so any help would be appreciated. This was the best I could do with out another chicken wrangler lol....I got them from a breeder in Ky, I wanted to gather some others opinions before I asked her about them.

View attachment 1562759 View attachment 1562761 View attachment 1562762 View attachment 1562765 View attachment 1562766 Thanks, yeah I’m no expert, so any help would be appreciated. This was the best I could do with out another chicken wrangler lol....I got them from a breeder in Ky, I wanted to gather some others opinions before I asked her about them.

That's good! No black breast feathers so pullet is favorable. The barring is what gets me. Both my girls came from the same breeder but a year apart and the line was switched up a bit with Jill Reese added in for my second pullet. Yet both mine have very soft barring even with the new chick more toward standard (yet lays a greener egg). So the striking barring in your chick is what has me thinking what is the deal. Again I'm new to the breed and my focus is marans so...

I'm not so sure on the one on the left... I have 2 CLB girls and neither barred like that. Can you post a pic of it standing from the front and show legs and breast? I'm not an expert in this breed but something's off from... maybe different lines? Where'd you get them?

As long as they are both girls, I don’t care if I ended up with the wackiest Cream Lefbar around lol, I’m so sick of surprise roos, that’s why I got some auto sexers...it will be interesting to see what others have to say and to watch this little one grow up. :)

Well... I went closer to standard and got another green egg layer. Those blue eggs are nice! So my original CLB is my only blue egg layer cuz my Easter egger lays green and I have 3 other green egg layers!!!! I wanted that blue!!!

Well... I went closer to standard and got another green egg layer. Those blue eggs are nice! So my original CLB is my only blue egg layer cuz my Easter egger lays green and I have 3 other green egg layers!!!! I wanted that blue!!!

I wanted blue eggs too, but at this point I will just settle for two girls! Haha

Back
Top Bottom